- Login: danirod
- Registered on: 09/19/2019
- Last connection: 10/17/2022
|Memory Manager||Manager, Developer||04/02/2021|
- 08:50 PM NativeOS Revision c45a4090 (nativeos): checkpoint
- 11:09 PM NativeOS Revision 1ef7f642 (nativeos): i386: enable basic PS paging
- 09:36 PM NativeOS Build 160
- ![Screenshot of Build 160](https://redmine.danirod.es/attachments/download/12/nativeos-b160.png)
This is another t...
- 09:25 PM NativeOS Revision 13fe360f (nativeos): rtclock: do not use interrupts for compatibility
- It seems that some machines do not like to run interrupts to know when
the time passes. Therefore, in this commit tim...
- 07:54 PM NativeOS Revision d6220fce (nativeos): meta: use SDL backend for QEMU
- This allows to scale the display.
- 10:40 PM NativeOS Revision ea4ad6ea (nativeos): main: cleanup kern_main demo routines
- This commit will remove the file system currently done in kern_main.
Instead, the contents of the INITRD:/SYSTEM/MOTD...
- 11:36 AM NativeOS Revision 0352142b (nativeos): i386: valid opcodes for 386, 486 and Pentium
- I discovered accidentally while trying to run the kernel in an old
machine equipied with an Intel Pentium MMX that th...
- 09:23 PM NativeOS Feature #5 (Closed): Add a virtual file system implementation
- Closing because every subtask is done.
- 09:22 PM NativeOS Feature #7 (Closed): Add a TARFS file system implementation
- 09:18 PM NativeOS Revision 4f4df490 (nativeos): tarfs: initial version of the TARFS driver
- TARFS is a file system driver capable of reading buffers containing TAR
files. TARFS is mainly used for designing ram...
Also available in: Atom